FIRST LOVE FELLOWSHIP
- First hour: Personal prayer.
- Second hour: Intercession.
- Third hour: Worship and declaration.
Night Watch is an interdenominational gathering of believers to pray for our cities, our nation, and the lost. Our goal during this time is to intercede for those in need of the saving grace of Jesus Christ, and to make room for the King of Kings to establish his rule on the earth as we stand, as watchmen on the wall.
As in any gathering, there is an order by which we accomplish this goal.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:00, space will be given to you for personal prayer. We ask that you please respect those around you as we all share the same space to seek the Lord regarding our personal needs, marriages, families, children, and any other issues of life. This is the time that we must lay aside every weight and the sin which does so easily beset us (Hebrews 12:1).
- From 10:00 to 11:00 is the time that we begin to intercede as the Spirit leads. There will generally be a prayer leader directing at this time, who will share a brief word of encouragement and direction as we enter into the time of warring and supplicating on behalf of those who cannot, or will not, pray for themselves. Nations, neighborhoods, leaders inside and outside the church, as well as influencers who knowingly or unknowingly have an impact in the kingdom of God. (see 1 Timothy 2:1-3).
- Finally, 11:00 to 12:00 is a time of worship and biblical declaration. Worship leaders, and intercessors will minister at that time. If there is a prophecy or Word from God, this is the time such gifts are released by some. We are happy to see the gifts of the Spirit being used during this time. We only ask that if you have never been to Watch Night Prayer with us, please refrain from releasing that word publicly until we have become familiar with who you are, as we endeavor to maintain decency and order (1 Corinthians 14:40).
We sincerely appreciate you coming out to pray, as the day is urgent. Thank you for being a watchman on the wall in prayer. Feel free to stay for as long (or as short) a time as you would like. Blessings to you in Christ.
If you would like more information about First Love Fellowship or feel led to support the ministry, feel free to visit us at www.wearefirstlove.com.